#FamilyTimesWithPetGlam Contest is a fun way to spend quality indoor time in the company of your loved ones while at home. It is a time to make some beautiful memories and connections with your pets, before things eventually get back to normal. So go on & get your family together to participate in this contest and win some more sloppy kisses from your pets.
3 Easy steps to participate in the contest.
- Pick any or all of the following challenges with your pets & shoot a photo or video.
- Post your photo/video on your Instagram page using #FamilyTimesWithPetGlam & #petglam_india . Tag your friends & family who have pets, to get them to join this contest. (Please ensure to use a public account for us to view your entry)
- Follow our Instagram handle #petglam_india
Pick one or all the following Contest Challenges to increase your chances of winning more prizes.
1. Boss Dog : Has your new Work From Home (WFH) routine, got a new Boss ? Or have you found new gaming buddies in your dog or cat ? Share pics or videos of your pets happily encroaching on your new WFH space, your laptops & desktops or even some whacky photobombs.
2. Fitness Guru : With your daily outdoor/ gyming fitness routine amiss, has your pet taken up a new role in helping you burn those lock down calories? Share pics/videos of both of you doing any physical activity together. Be it yoga, cardio or just fetch with you and your family.
3. Watchdog : In these Lockdown times with no hoomans on the street and no social sniffing with social distancing, what’s keeping your dogs & cats busy ? Are they the neighborhood vigilante ensuring all the humans and pets are truly locked down ? Pets in windows and balconies are always amusing and provide a perfect photo frame moment. So go on, get some clicks of your pet or your pet & yourself lounging in your windows or balconies or even entrance doors.
4. Snooze On Belly : Is your pet getting some regular dosage of Belly Snooze Therapy from you? Work From Home comes with its own perks, a little afternoon siesta (nap) with your dog or cat squeezing inside your tummy for some extra love & comfort is definitely a moment you will miss, when you get back to work. And if you got pic/videos with your kids snoring on your big tummy as well, it’s a winner !
5. Mop-Up : Everyday household chores can get boring and tiring in these times. Well, not really. How about training your dog to lend some helping paws, jaws or even their belly to Mop Up the house. Cat’s can skip if they are too lazy :) . We can’t wait to see pics / videos of your four legged angels mopping up in style.
- Pick any or all of the following challengers with your pets & shoot a photo or video.
- Post your photo/video on your Instagram page using #FamilyTimesWithPetGlam & #petglam_india & tag your friends & family who have pets, to get them to join this contest. (Please ensure to use a public account for us to view your entry)
- Follow our Instagram handle #petglam_india
- Follow Steps 1-2-3 to qualify.
- Multiple entries from the same Instagram handle permitted.
- The contest post should be live before 12PM IST on 15th April 2020.
- Anyone above 18 years of age can participate in the contest.
- Valid for Instagram users in India only.
- 3 Grand Prizes Worth INR.1000/- each. 3 Second Runner up Prizes.10 Consolation Prizes.
- Results will be declared by 12 PM IST on 22nd April.
- Winner will be informed via Direct Message to their Instagram handle
- This contest/promotion is in now way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram.
- By sharing your pics and videos you explicitly provide consent to use the uploaded content for Pet Glam & our contest partner Naturelix. This content can be used for future marketing, endorsements & promotional usage across digital & print media communication.
Help Stray Animals In These Times
Help PAL (Pet Owners & Animal Lovers Foundation), a passionate team of volunteers involved in Feeding & Rescue of Hungry, Abandoned and Injured Stray Animals
We support PAL. PAL is relentlessly trying to feed at least 600 hungry animals every day and are attending to atleast 15 injured animals everyday on their emergency-ambulance. The cases of abandonment of pets have risen. They require extra funds for protective gear to keep their team safe as they risk their lives in this service. This situation has put tremendous pressure on them in multiple ways. At such a time, we require your help and support more than ever to continue to rescue and treat our stray friends.
*Donate* to help Pet Owners & Animal Lovers Foundation
Follow them on Instagram mypalclub